Felt Dryer Balls in various colours made from wool and alpaca fibre remnants are a sustainable, reusable alternative to dryer sheets. They are handmade in my studios in Nova Scotia and:
- They save you money, are good for your health and for the environment
- They won’t affect the absorbency of your towels or clothing
- They increase the fluffiness and reduce static electricity
- They cut down on drying time because the wool absorbs the moisture and as they bounce, they increase the surface area for the hot air to be exposed to your laundry – cutting down on drying time is electricity savings
- They have no harsh or toxic chemicals that cling to your clothes and absorb into your skin
- You can add a drop or two of pure essential oil to your dryer balls for subtle, natural fragrance in your laundry.